What's new

time to fall back this weekend

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,790
Reaction score
76,214
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget to turn your Clocks back saturday night / sunday morning

Daylight Loosings time ?
 
Last edited:
Yeah, yous guys always confuse me with daylight savings time!

It's like trying to make a blanket longer by cutting a foot off the bottom and adding it to the top.
 
Yeah, yous guys always confuse me with daylight savings time!

It's like trying to make a blanket longer by cutting a foot off the bottom and adding it to the top.

That doesn't work? Ooops.....man is she going to be ticked! :laughing7:
 
thanks Jeff
I wondered when the heck this was. cool.
 
LoL, when I bought land in AZ I thought I'd never have to worry about DST again, but I get my supplies in another state and I never know what time it is there unless I look it up. Come to think of it, I never know what time it is here, I just judge by the sky...

peace,
cc
 
:)

I did my time Traveling this Morning

got up around 2:30

Sat down here at the computer around 1:30
 
Thanks! I been waiting a whole year for them to give me that hour back!
Dang it, and I slept right through it! LOL!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom