What's new

Time to rock!

Oregon Viking

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
19,729
Reaction score
86,456
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie Live From Paris 1979 (with Bon Scott)

 
AC/DC - Let There Be Rock - Live 1979

 
Had to throw this one in,just for the hell of it:evil4:
AC/DC (Paris 1979) [09]. Bad Boy Boogie

 
THE WHO - Long Live Rock (1973 UK TV Appearance) ~ HIGH QUALITY HQ ~

 
Now this band knows what it's about....
 
AC/DC - For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

 
Sad subject matter...
guitars!! I love to play all 3! (overdubing)
 
AC/DC-Its a long way to the top (if you want to rock n roll)

 
When Bon Scott passed, AC/DC tried to hire this lead singer. I'm glad they got Brian, 'cause Krokus went on to make some damn fine albums..as did AC/DC!!
 
Don't know why, but I didn't care about any on the first page, but kinda liked all on the 2nd. Go figure!
 
Lots of great tunes on a thread I missed. Get a charge out of Angus.
Dang computer,been in to trouble shooting devices and recover sound but sound quits every time it gets squared up.Ah well.
 
Wow.
Def Leppard rules!! Well they did...
Great song!
 
Hang in there computer..



And a lullaby for this lil boys bedtime. No not Motley Crews girls,girls ,girls l.o.l.

 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom