Time

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
it says 9:11 and its like 12:11 over here in Michigan so unless ur in California then IDK?

SEMPER FI :sunny:

OMG it says 9:11.......9/11....ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
I think it's where the server is. You can adjust the time at the top in your profile under Look and Layout >Number of hours to +/- to make displayed time equal to your local time. To me your post was 11:11:02PM.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Well since we are in the same time zone greydigger and it says the same time....my guess is the server is in the pacific time zone or we set it to use our own time and I can not honestly say whether I did or didn't. lol

OP
OP
greydigger

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Reason I asked was I was wondering if the poster was a night owl as I am sometimes. I keep weird hours. Not as bad as Cyn tho. :)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I typically do not keep such weird hours....been going to bed around 8pm nearly every night for the last couple of years...of course I tend to wake up around 3 or 4.......then along came the precious lil old lady that refuses to sleep! :tard: I will be going to spend 24 hrs with her tomorrow morning again....at least it is not 72 this time! lol Even if she doesn't sleep I can do 24 easy! :wink:

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Cynangyl said:
lol I typically do not keep such weird hours....been going to bed around 8pm nearly every night for the last couple of years...of course I tend to wake up around 3 or 4.......then along came the precious lil old lady that refuses to sleep! :tard: I will be going to spend 24 hrs with her tomorrow morning again....at least it is not 72 this time! lol Even if she doesn't sleep I can do 24 easy! :wink:

See, she's not a night owl---just a hoot. LOL :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread