Time

it says 9:11 and its like 12:11 over here in Michigan so unless ur in California then IDK?

SEMPER FI :sunny:

OMG it says 9:11.......9/11....ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I think it's where the server is. You can adjust the time at the top in your profile under Look and Layout >Number of hours to +/- to make displayed time equal to your local time. To me your post was 11:11:02PM.

Well since we are in the same time zone greydigger and it says the same time....my guess is the server is in the pacific time zone or we set it to use our own time and I can not honestly say whether I did or didn't. lol

Reason I asked was I was wondering if the poster was a night owl as I am sometimes. I keep weird hours. Not as bad as Cyn tho. :)

lol I typically do not keep such weird hours....been going to bed around 8pm nearly every night for the last couple of years...of course I tend to wake up around 3 or 4.......then along came the precious lil old lady that refuses to sleep! :tard: I will be going to spend 24 hrs with her tomorrow morning again....at least it is not 72 this time! lol Even if she doesn't sleep I can do 24 easy! :wink:

Cynangyl said:
lol I typically do not keep such weird hours....been going to bed around 8pm nearly every night for the last couple of years...of course I tend to wake up around 3 or 4.......then along came the precious lil old lady that refuses to sleep! :tard: I will be going to spend 24 hrs with her tomorrow morning again....at least it is not 72 this time! lol Even if she doesn't sleep I can do 24 easy! :wink:

See, she's not a night owl---just a hoot. LOL :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back