jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,926 Reaction score 76,404 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2017 Thread Owner #1 EarthCam - New Year's 2018 / New Year's Eve 2018
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 31, 2017 #2 nearly the last place in the world I would want to be
GB1 Gold Member Joined Jul 12, 2017 Messages 7,552 Reaction score 21,887 Golden Thread 1 Location East TX 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Primary Interest: Other Dec 31, 2017 #3 everybody will get a little nuts and
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,206 Reaction score 10,898 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2017 #4 Now if everyone there would just hand me a dollar bill, I'd go!
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,926 Reaction score 76,404 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2017 Thread Owner #5 doesn't look as full as other years, But I suppose if your in the center of a crowd only your face would feel Cold. No bathrooms Though . so I guess an adult Diaper & pee will help warm some of them. and a few others probably have catheters . personally ..... I don't get why they risk the Torture
doesn't look as full as other years, But I suppose if your in the center of a crowd only your face would feel Cold. No bathrooms Though . so I guess an adult Diaper & pee will help warm some of them. and a few others probably have catheters . personally ..... I don't get why they risk the Torture
Red James Cash Banned Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 13,063 Reaction score 7,901 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire Detector(s) used Garret Master hunter Cx Plus Primary Interest: Other Jan 1, 2018 #6 I don't get why they risk the Torture Click to expand... Because theyre zombies that do something just because everybody else is doing it.
I don't get why they risk the Torture Click to expand... Because theyre zombies that do something just because everybody else is doing it.
GB1 Gold Member Joined Jul 12, 2017 Messages 7,552 Reaction score 21,887 Golden Thread 1 Location East TX 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Primary Interest: Other Jan 1, 2018 #7 yep i don't like crowed places it can go south any moment
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2018 #8 Did you notice how quickly it cleared out after the ball dropped? Its c-o-l-d. Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
Did you notice how quickly it cleared out after the ball dropped? Its c-o-l-d. Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk