What's new

Tiny Bow / Buck Saw

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could it be a salesman sample ? It's missing the middle piece of wood , which shouldn't be to hard to replace .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0926.webp
    IMG_0926.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0927.webp
    IMG_0927.webp
    496.4 KB · Views: 70
Could have been a cabinet/furniture maker possibly?
 
Upvote 0
Could be a pack saw.
Able to be broke down for portability.
 
Upvote 0
Could be a pack saw.
Able to be broke down for portability.
It would fit in your wallet or shirt pocket . I wouldn't want to depend on it camping , I guess you could make some toothpicks .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0930.webp
    IMG_0930.webp
    557 KB · Views: 74
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
L.o.l.. I guess I'm catching on to the size now....

How about a cigar cutter? (I'm out of guesses.)
 
Upvote 0
if you cut a cigar with it - it would make a mess .
 
Upvote 0
dollhouse miniatures bow saw
 
Upvote 0
I made a center piece out of Teak wood .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0934.webp
    IMG_0934.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Upvote 0
I replaced the string with copper wire . I'm going to ''age'' the copper overnight with some liver of sulphur .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0936.webp
    IMG_0936.webp
    742.4 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom