What's new

Tiny tot lot silver

Msbeepbeep

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
15,841
Reaction score
24,153
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searched a new tot lot, found some teeny tiny silver treasure, a 1957 wheat, and one of those 3-second heart stoppers! And the usual clad and trash.
I believe the Alex & Ani, butterfly, and earring are silver. The earring has a clear stone, which may be a diamond haven't tested it yet. :icon_scratch: Also another junk ring similar to one I found 2 weeks ago.
Then there is the 3-second heart stopper--gold coin! :hello2: A dime signal 2 inches down at an elementary school. Ya scoop dirt out of the hole, and there before your eyes is a gold coin!!!!
For 3-seconds until your common sense (auto correct inserted moron, comedians every where!) kicks in and starts ruining your find with logic! :dontknow:

Common sense: "This is an elementary school, it's 2 inches down, and isn't gold shinny?" :icon_scratch:
Me : "Spoil sport! Would it kill you to let me have some fun!" :coins:

Flip the gold coin over...not gold,...10 cent Euro...awwwwww! :BangHead:

Well, life goes on along with the search....gold is out there somewhere...I know because I've seen you guys find enough of it! :laughing7:
image.webp image.webp
Had to post today my I-pad battery was dead and wouldn't charge for some reason.
 
Upvote 28
MS BEEP BEEP ONE OF YOUR FINDS IS REALLY NEAT, THE SUSAN G. COLEMAN PENDANT I WOULD SAY WITH ALL ITS MEANING IS A BANNER FIND. AS FOR THE REST YOU GOT THEY COME IN 2ND PLACE,VANZUTPHEN
 
Looks like my typical haul of flotsam and jetsam...all good! What is/was that itty bitty silver item? Sub 8-)
 
Nice haul of variety Msbeepbeep ! :coffee2: Was out scouting around with my detector today nothing great was found and less clad showed up than yesterday, still it was good getting practice with my new coil :headbang:
 
lots of digging there, nice work!
 
Glad the tot lot was nice to you.
 
I found one of those Alex and Ani pendants...it's plated,I know,I filed it.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
My oh my! Lots o diggin' there! Course, I guess it's easier when one can just dig with their toe in the wood chips. ;)

Very nice day!
 
Congrats on the silver and rest of the nice finds my friend!!

-- Jeff --
 
MS BEEP BEEP ONE OF YOUR FINDS IS REALLY NEAT, THE SUSAN G. COLEMAN PENDANT I WOULD SAY WITH ALL ITS MEANING IS A BANNER FIND. AS FOR THE REST YOU GOT THEY COME IN 2ND
PLACE,VANZUTPHEN

Absolutely!
 
Looks like my typical haul of flotsam and jetsam...all good! What is/was that itty bitty silver item? Sub 8-)

Well after hearing from Chris, I have 2 silver items...I will have to test the other two. :laughing7:
 
Nice haul of variety Msbeepbeep ! :coffee2: Was out scouting around with my detector today nothing great was found and less clad showed up than yesterday, still it was good getting practice with my new coil :headbang:

Thanks CRW. Your about to go Banner! Now don't make a liar out of me! :hello2: :laughing7:
 
Glad the tot lot was nice to you.

It has been better to me than the cold hard soil...gotta love those wood chips! (Auto correct just put: wood hips! Lol!)
 
I found one of those Alex and Ani pendants...it's plated,I know,I filed it.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

I will take your word for it....but I'm gonna stare at it for a while... as if it were silver,...
Darn! Alex & Ani!

Thanks Chris!
 
Nice variety from a toy lot. I come across the Euros occasionally at the lake and they always give my heart a flutter when they are coming up.
 
My oh my! Lots o diggin' there! Course, I guess it's easier when one can just dig with their toe in the wood chips. ;)

Very nice day!

"Summer time, and the digging is easy...summertime....and.... Lol! Yep, tot lot dig it it all!
 
Nice variety from a toy lot. I come across the Euros occasionally at the lake and they always give my heart a flutter when they are coming up.

Lol! Ya, highlight of my day, till logic kicks in...darn spoil sport! Lol!

Thanks Susan! Hope all is well with you!
 
I will take your word for it....but I'm gonna stare at it for a while... as if it were silver,...
Darn! Alex & Ani!

Thanks Chris!



Here it is.....RATS!:laughing7: 001.webp003.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom