What's new

Tis all....

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless I go digging around in my boxes some more!! Oh, I apologize if I sent these to you already. I am trying to clean up stashes of stuff that went un-ID'd elsewhere, and I don't think I sent you this yet...but.....brain cramp. I gotta go digging in past posts for a few others too!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6317.webp
    IMG_6317.webp
    748.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6318.webp
    IMG_6318.webp
    739.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6319.webp
    IMG_6319.webp
    566.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_6320.webp
    IMG_6320.webp
    482.7 KB · Views: 84
1 looks like pelt colors but the cuts look more like akro. The construction looks jabo to confuse matters even more. Based on that heavy single fold I'd want to see if they had any classics runs with those colors.

2... is that oxblood? If so, akro.
3 ???
4 Thinkin' Akro
5 I'm getting mostly CAC vibes, slag.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom