What's new

Titanium and little gold

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My last couple of hunts did not produce much wealth.
The gold is on the pendant, which came up in a balled lump and took all evening to clean.
It came apart during the process.
I got a little silver pendant with tiny stones (CZ or diamonds) today but I'm still cleaning it.
Good luck to all.
 

Attachments

  • PICT1099.webp
    PICT1099.webp
    107 KB · Views: 205
  • PICT1101.webp
    PICT1101.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 195
  • PICT1103.webp
    PICT1103.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 338
Upvote 0
Nice to bag gold! Our hobby beats staying home.
 
fredinbelize, that was a good hunt!

Congrats on the gold:hello2:

Lorraine
 
nice finds fred, I know im addicted!
 
Nice finds and good luck nest time
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom