What's new

Titanium bracelet

rockyredbaron

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
848
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a titanium bracelet the other day, very heavy, 20 grams worth. Does anyone know what value if any titanium carries ? Spot value ??? It's okay..I can take bad news too LOL

Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
Upvote 0
Titanium is about $2.00 per pound.So that make your Bracelet worth about $.02 Titanium is JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
ron lord said:
Titanium is about $2.00 per pound.So that make your Bracelet worth about $.02 Titanium is JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but Ron's and Sandman's news is true, not really worth anything when found other than as gift to someone..........
 
Lots of titanium and stainless junk out there now days. Your best bet is to auction off the bracelet and hope you get some $ for it. hh -joe

rockyredbaron said:
I found a titanium bracelet the other day, very heavy, 20 grams worth. Does anyone know what value if any titanium carries ? Spot value ??? It's okay..I can take bad news too LOL

Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
Titanium is only expensive at the jewelery store.
 
They are right, but still fun to find. Just like the stainless ring I posted yesterday. Just wanted to let everyone know that I got to go hunting....HH...
 
Oh well, at least you got out swinging! :dontknow:

I found a tungsten ring a few months ago. Thought I had something until I looked up the spot price of tungsten...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom