What's new

tnet android app - problems with pics

silverdollarbill

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
907
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure if this is correct forum but I use the tnet android app. It seems that at least 50% of the pics do not load. Anyone have an idea why?
 
I know when I use the app, I can't get the pics to enlarge. Just tiny pics at top of the page.
 
Yea im having same issue on my S3. If the pic comes up ita so small u can't see it.
 
Ok. Glad I am not the only one. My experience is:
- small photos load, but some do not
- when I click on small photo, the large photo will fail to load more than 50% of time
- I thought it may be due to image size and connection bandwidth but I get the issue whether I am on WiFi or via mobile device.

Mods....is this a know issues? Any work around/fix?
 
I'm also having trouble when I upload a photo it crashes too.
 
So I uninstalled app, rebooted phone, reinstalled app and same problem.

Mods...ideas?
 
The tnet android app is crap. I know others must be having the same problems.
 
Yeah , I think the site is having problems - I notified the administrators , and I'm sure a bunch of y'all have by now .
 
I complained ahlwhile ago and the one admin made me look stupid bc his worked on his phone. They wnt do nothing.
 
You are not alone with this problem. Once in a great while, I get a full size picture on an android based tablet. But most of the time all that I can get are the little thumbnail size also.

Thanks for asking the question. Now I know others are having the same issue.

THANKS!

HI BOB!
 
Same here wtf
 
I have contacted admins on this again. I was able to recreate the failture tonight on my cell as well. I contacted admins on this on May 7, they were looking into it then, I will know more tomorrow.... Tonight was first time I was ever able to create the issue.....
 
I have contacted admins on this again. I was able to recreate the failture tonight on my cell as well. I contacted admins on this on May 7, they were looking into it then, I will know more tomorrow.... Tonight was first time I was ever able to create the issue.....

Sweet. Nice work. Thank you!
 
Seems to be a bigger issue, only 1 of 4 pictures I tried to upload from desktop worked...... I have added that info to the ticket I opened....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom