All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE............

And the winner is...........
Reply number 23
HardHatMatt

Please message me shipping info.
Thanks
Doc

We ran this last year and had fun with it.
We are giving away a Multi Sluice for TNET members ONLY.

If you want to be a part of it... just reply to this thread ONCE... and say "I'M IN"

We'll chose a winner using random number generator.
We'll pick one person on Sept 30th.
We'll cover all the costs shipping etc.

Good Luck
Doc

msbest.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HardHatMatt

Mar 15, 2016
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...incredible. I can't wait to give it a try! The truth is, HardHatMatt is just one man...just a small town boy from Kansas. I couldn't have made it this far without help from all the "little people" along the way...:tongue3:Seriously though, HUGE thanks to Doc and Gold Hog for the incredibly generous promotion. It seems that it was very successful in getting people interacting with your brand.

At the risk of waxing poetic, I can't help but think this is a bit of karma. Earlier this year I loaned out my sluice to a prospector who was down on his luck...somehow, that morphed into a "permanent loan." A week later, my Bazooka was stolen. The more romantic side of me would like to think this is a little payback.

Thanks again!

Matt

LuckyPepper

Aug 3, 2015
NY
Detector(s) used
BH Discovery2200,ACE 350,AT pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh Sweet Payback put it too good use Matt

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Doc for the great giveaway and Congratulations to whoever won it.

HardHatMatt

Mar 15, 2016
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got back from a long harvest in Kansas to find my new Multi Sluice waiting for me...I am really excited to give it a try. As if the giveaway wasn't generous enough, Doc also included the pump and hose normally sold separately. Pretty impressive service for someone who isn't even a paying customer! Also, everything was packed extremely well...the individual components were all neatly wrapped and there was plenty of padding to prevent things from moving about...willing to bet they don't have many issues with damaged shipments!

Just 100% 1st Class all the way the way around. I will get some pictures up ASAP...going to take a few days to relax after nearly a month of 16 hour days. THANKS AGAIN TO DOC, GOLD HOG and TNET!

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm LATE lol

Congrats Matt and thanks Doc for doing the giveaway. :)

OP
OP
G

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just FYI...
We're giving away one on our Facebook page as well.
Hint hint.
TNET members have won that one before too.
:)

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i'm in too. Don't miss out.

Last edited:

pcampbell

Feb 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys this contest is 6 months old. You are dredging up an old thread.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You guys this contest is 6 months old. You are dredging up an old thread.

Here in California we dredge anything thats possible at this point. No harm seeing how many I'm in followers you can get on an old thread from six months ago......Thanks to Doc. My multisluice works great.

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In that case. What the hell, I'm in.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread