What's new

TO ALL DIGGERS: THIS IS IMPORTANT HEALTH-WISE –> PLEASE READ!

And yet, you offer nothing to "reduce your chances of getting that disease".. :dontknow:

Yes, I do not have a ready off the shelf system to reduce the chances of getting the disease preferably without getting intoxicated with cancer causing agents

This is what I do that helped me a lot:

Have you tried to collect wild edible plants?
Each area is so very special that you always, in the end, have to rely on a local expert.

That local plant expert may know how to reduce tick bites, but it is for his little area, and it does not come with a "money back guarantee" and all the marketing bells and whistles.
I always prefer to do it in that way, some local experts will recommend, lets say, local garlic (not Walmart made in china garlic), and it will actually work - but for that small area.

It will definitely not work if you are three time zones away.
There is a principle where sick things need ho be eaten and consumed. That is why generally more healthy people get less ticks. I like that approach, that direction, even if it is not 100% guaranteed you will not have a tick bite. But if you do you body will be in much stronger position that the average person.

I would also look at it a as philosophy, and getting more ticks as a sign that something is not wrong. Getting less ticks as a sign that body is not jet ready to be consumed.

I wouldn't look at it as a thing to get over with and move on.
 
Yes, I do not have a ready off the shelf system to reduce the chances of getting the disease preferably without getting intoxicated with cancer causing agents

This is what I do that helped me a lot:

Have you tried to collect wild edible plants?
Each area is so very special that you always, in the end, have to rely on a local expert.

That local plant expert may know how to reduce tick bites, but it is for his little area, and it does not come with a "money back guarantee" and all the marketing bells and whistles.
I always prefer to do it in that way, some local experts will recommend, lets say, local garlic (not Walmart made in china garlic), and it will actually work - but for that small area.

It will definitely not work if you are three time zones away.
There is a principle where sick things need ho be eaten and consumed. That is why generally more healthy people get less ticks. I like that approach, that direction, even if it is not 100% guaranteed you will not have a tick bite. But if you do you body will be in much stronger position that the average person.

I would also look at it a as philosophy, and getting more ticks as a sign that something is not wrong. Getting less ticks as a sign that body is not jet ready to be consumed.

I wouldn't look at it as a thing to get over with and move on.
Relying on local experts and wild plants or natural local remedies is a fascinating approach, even if it takes some trial and error compared to store-bought solutions.
 
Full article:


Visiting physician sheds new light on Lyme disease - Martha's Vineyard Times





“Sudden-onset dementia should really be a red flag for Lyme [disease], especially in people with compromised immune systems,” she said.




The conception that the tick has to be attached for 48 hours to inject the bacteria is completely outdated,” she said. “There are studies that show that an attachment of 15 minutes can give you anaplasmosis,10 minutes for the Powassan virus, and for the different strains of Borrelia burgdorferi, we have no idea.”



She also said the two-day course of doxycycline, often prescribed for people who find a tick embedded on their body, has little or no prophylactic value. “It should be 100 to 200 milligrams of doxycycline twice a day for 20 days, regardless of the time of engorgement,” she said. “It is not a two-day thing.”
I recently had it this summer. Took a week to get rid of it with medicine 💊. First time ever. I did not see it on the hidden side of my chest. Happy hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom