To God be the Glory!

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello, This happened last week and I wanted to Post it then, but our internet was down for the 3rd time >:( We are experiencing tough times at our church with declining membership and everyone struggling to pay there bills. We are holding our own, but donations are tight and we got this big propane bill in that we just were just not ready for. I was down front changing the church sign and when I was done, I usually pick up the trash along the road that blows in on the property. First I walked on top of the bank where we have a small storm pond, to look in there. Then I turned to look along the road and I saw this folded piece of paper in the grass. As I walked up to it, I could see it was a green Bill and I thought it was a five. Then I picked it up, unfolded it, and saw Grants face :headbang: Praise God, a Fifty dollar bill :hello2: I gave it to our Pastor to put towards our fuel bill. That was the only piece of paper on the property and I never would have seen it if a voice in my head hadn't told me to walk up on the high bank. God is allways with us :angel7: Paul :coffee2:

dumpdigger

Nov 30, 2008
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XLT, Vaquero & Fisher 1280
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If god can make the universe in seven days I believe god can and place a bill any place he chooses. He knows our needs and will supply.

OP
OP
pganjon

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Rooter said:
I guess God wasn't with the poor soul who lost it?
God is with everyone! Maybe he knew the person who lost it could afford it. Everything God does is for an ultimate good purpose :angel7: Paul :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread