What's new

To "Like" or "Not Like", this is my question!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
1,221
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. We here at TNet have the option to "Like" a thread/response, yet we have no option to "Not Like"?
"Likes" are openly tabulated. "Not Like" should also be an option that is openly tabulated. Each should be accounted +/- accordingly.
This alone will calculate a patrons fairness.
With the many wonderful, knowledgeable, fair, concise and especially moderate Moderators here at TNet, I seriously doubt a "Not Like" option will be an issue.
I'm not trying to disrupt normal operations. Only have a more accurate accountability for actions within TNet, as standards are so high.
This option alone, will again put TNet ahead of all others!
What I am about to write may not be "politically correct" these days, but, Merry Christmas!!!
Peace
 
Thanks Perses, but I "like" your "Not Like"! Merry Christmas! Peace
 
"This option alone, will again put TNet ahead of all others!"

Tnet is already ahead of all others without a "not like" option IMO. :thumbsup:
-MM-
 
Been down this road before... The best way to not like a thread or post is to move on....


We will NOT go quietly into the night!
 
Hi all. We here at TNet have the option to "Like" a thread/response, yet we have no option to "Not Like"?
"Likes" are openly tabulated. "Not Like" should also be an option that is openly tabulated. Each should be accounted +/- accordingly.
This alone will calculate a patrons fairness.
With the many wonderful, knowledgeable, fair, concise and especially moderate Moderators here at TNet, I seriously doubt a "Not Like" option will be an issue.
I'm not trying to disrupt normal operations. Only have a more accurate accountability for actions within TNet, as standards are so high.
This option alone, will again put TNet ahead of all others!
What I am about to write may not be "politically correct" these days, but, Merry Christmas!!!
Peace

I find it strange that someone who just joined last month, would say " This option alone, will again put TNet ahead of all others!".....
 
correct if you don't like something don't read it, and don't respond to it
 
Thanks to all. As a new member that has only joined "last month", my opinion obviously means nothing. Thanks Treasure_ Hunter. Peace
 
Treasure_Hunter, I've tried responding, but I can't seem to get a reply to go through? I will try again
 
as elmer fudd used to say " dere's something scewy awound heah"
 
Sorry but, if you don't like what I have to say call 513-858-9896. I will hear your concerns. The Kid...
 
don't live your life caring if I like what you say or not.
 
Thanks to all. As a new member that has only joined "last month", my opinion obviously means nothing. Thanks Treasure_ Hunter. Peace

CK,
As a new member it seems you have a chip on your shoulder with the Tnet MODS. Not sure why, but you sure seem to devote a lot of time on posts directed towards them. :dontknow: Surely you have better things to do? Try detecting it really relieves stress. :thumbsup: Peace out.
-MM-
 
hey Jack it don't take a rocket scientist to see you have an axe to grind. get to your point or relax, your choice.
 
Got it. Thanks Perses, ModernMiner and jeff-gordon. Peace
 
I have been on boards where the not like feature was enabled. It leads to a lot of hate and discontent. The mods have enough trouble keeping the 3 trouble makers on this board in line. Give them a break, it's Christmas.
 
I'll tell you what I don't like.. Tomatoes on my Bacon and Lettuce sandwich.
 
I'll tell you what I don't like.. Tomatoes on my Bacon and Lettuce sandwich.

I'll have to disagree with you Terry - Tomatoes make the BLT what it is. Here's my number if you want to talk about it 651-955-2204. I will hear your concerns.
 
Last edited:
I think it's more practical for a person to respond with an opinion of I don't like (or agree with) because yada yada. More constructive and brings out the "why" of a "not like".
My two bits
luvsdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom