What's new

To "Like" or "Not Like", this is my question!

I'm trying to get away from neg.s in life, just don't push the like button, that can be your not like button!
 
This site is not under government control... save the political correctness for those that are. This site, as a private entity, sets the rules. Take 'em or leave 'em. We have done pretty good at becoming the largest (and BEST may I add) treasure net on the net doing what we do with a very diverse group of individuals. Keep up the good work, guys! Now, let's get back to talking about treasure, not treason. TTC
 
I'll tell you what I don't like.. Tomatoes on my Bacon and Lettuce sandwich.
(Aren't you Jewish, Terry?) Doesn't the bacon need to come out? Take care, my friend! Terry
 
I'll tell you what I don't like.. Tomatoes on my Bacon and Lettuce sandwich.

I don't like the tomatoes either, and I don't use the lettuce, why spoil a perfect sandwich??
 
We can sling enough pizz and vinegar around here, without a dislike button, this ain't no "Am I Pretty" site! :laughing7:
Also, most can be down enough on themselves, without having to hear abput it from a bunch, that don't pay their bills for them, so what they may not like about me, really doesn't matter.
 
Y'all can all, throw your tomaters at me,I luvs em.
 
They already have that. It's called "reddit".
 
As far as likes and dislikes .. you always have these options: :thumb_up: :thumb_down: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :thumbsup::BangHead: :tongue7::cussing::violent1: :nono: :sleepy2: >:( :hello: .. and a few more
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom