To the Board and all members

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I joined this forum to learn things about metal detecting and to share with everyone my own experiances in the field and to share what I've leaned with others.
It has been brought to my attention that there are some of you that don't like some of the posts as of late. I guess I'm just human and after being constantly challened on what I'm finding finally got to me! Personaly I don't really care that members believe me or not but I wanted to stop the questioning of my finds that's why I took the camera to the field and posted pic's of me finding these rings, but I still got greif.

I will remove the post that are in question and will refame for posting my finds on this site because there are just to many posters out here that don't want to see theses finds because they seem unbelievable.

I guess if I was reading this fourm and saw the finds I have posted it might seem that I'm full of it or this guy is really lucky.

For the record I have never posted anything on this board I didn't find and they're all real BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

My apologizes to anyone that I offened.

Onion?

Upvote 0
Yeah Onion, keep posting! Remember opinions are like detectors-everybody has one whether it's a good or bad one. ;)HH!

Hey onion thanks for the reply and the settings you use.
It would be cool to see all of the rings you have found
with the BH in one or two pictures.

Yeah.......what they^^^^^^ said. 8) Keep posting dude. Makes me wanna search harder to find the good stuff.

Onion,

I for one have enjoyed your posts on this forum. It takes active posters like yourself to keep a forum busy. As for whether anyone believes your finds are your finds.. some will some won't so what.. some of us are waiting for the next ones to see. You keep posting your finds so I can enjoy them until the weather here straightens out enough to start finding my own again. You know what your finds are and what others think doesn't really matter. Keep helping this forum grow.

Doug-Iowa
Djs Detectors

Hey Onion, it's the same old time proven addage of the loser generation yet again. When someone is having success it's easier to bash them down to your level than to rise up to theirs. Show those ring finds proud my man! They are hard earned and deserved. KEEP POSTING! I have detected for over 20 years and I said WOW when I saw them. I know they are out there in that quantity to find and I am sure everyone else does too that actally detects and not just sit around bashing others and their finds! DIGEMUP!

seems to me that all the post is on your side onion ;) and i must say that i too enjoy your posts.
also yours is one of maybe five names i could name from reading posts so i must be reading yours more then the rest. ;D so keep up the good work dude HH Majik

I haven't found any of your posts objectionable or outside of reason. I dig your enthusiasm and that of so many of the other "newbies" who constantly re-shape my own limited view. Thanks for being on the board now get back out there and dig some more goodies.

Hmmmm, how shall I put this Onion? your posts, encourage me to find more than i do! And they are fun to read, in fact I think u should post more!!! Well now u know what i think of your posts if u don't beleive me then tell me but i like your posts. HH CS

Don't you DARE stop doing what your doing!!

I for one being new has learned a lot from your posts and I don't worry about others so don't you! What you post as what others also post, really help to inspire us that are new to this hobby and I enjoy seeing what you and others post. Once I learn how to do it I will also and anyone don't like it then.. oh well.

So keep on keeping on Onion!! Post some more for me!

Larry-El Paso

Please keep posting! I've been "following" your posts for a while and finally decided just over this past weekend to back my discrimination off a bunch and was HAPPILY rewarded with a nice silver frog pendant from a necklace. It was my first attempt to purposely go after a ring and if not for you sharing your success, I wouldn't even have considered it.

Many Thanks!

dont stop postin onion. I love reading your posts and seeing what you all here find. scince i aint got a metal detector yet I can allways come here and look at what you and the others find until my detector arrives. anymore, i dont care what people think, because I know the fact that i did it, and i dont care what people belive.
hope you keep on posting
scavenger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back