painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #1 In the river bank I found lots of fire cracked rocks and these Attachments image-3211272995.webp 43.8 KB · Views: 124 Upvote 0
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,234 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 30, 2013 #2 nice spot
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2013 Thread Owner #3 I can't wait to go back with more time thanks
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2013 #4 Your in the sweet spot for sure
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2013 Thread Owner #5 monsterrack said: Your in the sweet spot for sure Click to expand... Yes if I could get a half inch of rain ohhhh mannnn lol
monsterrack said: Your in the sweet spot for sure Click to expand... Yes if I could get a half inch of rain ohhhh mannnn lol