What's new

Today box

Big K

Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Alot of new coins in this box

5 2005D's
only 2 40%er's
& 1 1964 90%er my first one

Better than a skunk but I think my area is already picked out :'(
 
Upvote 0
Have patience. If you are finding anything at all you are doing fine. Always look forward to the next box.

Happy Hunting!
 
Keep plugging Big K. Don't give up hope. I got a box the other day and they were all new 96's. I hate when that happens.

Hang in there.....
 
Big K said:
Alot of new coins in this box

5 2005D's
only 2 40%er's
& 1 1964 90%er my first one

Better than a skunk but I think my area is already picked out :'(

Congrats on the 90%, keep plugging for a while and let us know, not all of us live in LJ's or Texas Tims neighborhood. I might get 4 or 5 skunks in a row, maybe a couple like your box and a few reasonably good boxes from time to time. ;D

Thats why I like to mix it up with the pennies and nickels. Theyre fun too. Not the same pay off of course.
 
Thanks for the encouragement guys, I still have a box a week coming.
 
I went through two boxes of someones rejects last night- I could tell by the # of them brand new 1999's that somebody got a whole box of me LOL. HH Mark
BTW first box skunk, second=1 40%.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom