today i became old

I almost turned & left this thread.............bunch-0-old farts talkin fashion ::) ??? But somehow it feels right, I think (sadly) I'll fit right in.
Now then Tayopa..........lets see some old Air Force pics of you in your garter! WOOHOO! :D

Mighty AP said:
I almost turned & left this thread.............bunch-0-old farts talkin fashion ::) ??? But somehow it feels right, I think (sadly) I'll fit right in.
Now then Tayopa..........lets see some old Air Force pics of you in your garter! WOOHOO! :D
he aint that brave :D

Old age or yougun my 9 year old grandson doesnt wear pants lose so they hang down he has no deiere and on top of it one leg is longer that the other so a belt is out his hips are non exisitant. Hes always being told PULL THEM UP! ;D

Whats gonna get aggravating is when folks start coming up behind ya and pop'n em.
(Pull & let loose)

You dont wear a belt with em too do ya aa? You ever see men wearing suspenders with a belt? Why both? I never could understand that.
Thats a no no :nono: MAJOR FASHION FOPAH!

Trish, just go to any Mickey D's from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. you will see plenty of them, getting their early morning paper and coffee........NGE ;D

notgittinenny ( treasures ) said:
Trish, just go to any Mickey D's from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. you will see plenty of them, getting their early morning paper and coffee........NGE ;D
lmao....bless their hearts....i guess they figure if one dont work the other will. :icon_scratch:
nothing wrong with a back up plan. ::)

I have to admit, I've used that ploy in the past meself, and it does work... ;D kinda holds 'em :thumbsup: better......NGE

Thinking of Mickeys D's we are losing ours.... for a while they are tearing it down it the next couple of weeks and building a new one! Guess we will have to go to Wally World now YUCK!

So what about gals wearing suspenders when they get older. :D

OTHBreastSuspenders.jpg

stoney56 said:
So what about gals wearing suspenders when they get older. :D
:o
:D im gonna leave that one alone stoney....lol
(that looks painful)

~Trish~ said:
Whats gonna get aggravating is when folks start coming up behind ya and pop'n em.
(Pull & let loose)

You dont wear a belt with em too do ya aa? You ever see men wearing suspenders with a belt? Why both? I never could understand that.
Thats a no no :nono: MAJOR FASHION FOPAH!
i dont wear both :wink:

Since I passed the age of 40 a hundred years ago, the best phrase I've ever read is:

Elastic is my friend.

That includes suspenders.

Amen.

Noodle

is the word "suspenders" meaning something held in suspence?
Like after the suspence is over you really see. That could be bad.

Real de Tayopa said:
hio lover, I have a pair in the closet but have never put them on, will now do so. As a USAF officer I had to wear them and garters.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Subsequent to an exhaustive search, I finally located a photo of the famous USAF Don Jose de La Mancha wearing said garters...

Don Jose de La Mancha .jpg

Guy In Back said:
Real de Tayopa said:
hio lover, I have a pair in the closet but have never put them on, will now do so. As a USAF officer I had to wear them and garters.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Subsequent to an exhaustive search, I finally located a photo of the famous USAF Don Jose de La Mancha wearing said garters...
oh oh i cant wait till he sees that lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back