today i became old

Mighty AP said:
I almost turned & left this thread.............bunch-0-old farts talkin fashion ::) ??? But somehow it feels right, I think (sadly) I'll fit right in.
Now then Tayopa..........lets see some old Air Force pics of you in your garter! WOOHOO! :D

The Might AP is back!

How ya been boy :wink:

These guys were born old...can't even remember their names from one minute to the....Huh?

As I get older, I find I don't have enough butt left to hang my belt on.. I have already succumed to the need of suspenders for my gunbelt at IPSC matches, and now I gonna have to use them just so I don't have to go find some plumbers butt caulk.. I was working on my car and bending right over a while back, and my neighbor pointed out to me that THAT was NOT a pretty sight, But I told her. Sadly, it 'used to be' .. Now I also know the only difference between a 'stickup' and a 'holdup' is age!

As I get older, I find I don't have enough butt left to hang my belt on.. I have already succumed to the need of suspenders for my gunbelt at IPSC matches, and now I gonna have to use them just so I don't have to go find some plumbers butt caulk.. I was working on my car and bending right over a while back, and my neighbor pointed out to me that THAT was NOT a pretty sight, But I told her. Sadly, it 'used to be' .. Now I also know the only difference between a 'stickup' and a 'holdup' is age!

LOL

its ok GunFarse...i got the no 'assatall' syndrome too, but its ok, at least we want have to make 2 trips when they tell us to haul azz! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back