What's new

Todays 16 Boxes of Dimes

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

Searched 16 boxes of dimes today,two of which were skunk boxes.
I've never searched this amount before at one time.
Here's the take
1x Merc
1x 80% Canadian
26x Rosies
4 keepers was the most I got in one box.
It was worth trying once, but I doubt I will do this amount again. Very time consuming, and hard on the eyes.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

wow rich :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:i did 12 today and only got 4 silver rossies
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

That is a lot of dimes. You got some keepers. My eyes can only take 1 box of dimes per week.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

Wow, 28 silver! That's great!
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

Good score Rich :thumbsup:, I have to agree with apush my eyes can only take about 1 or 2 boxes a week.
I bet you have slight headache after searching that many.
HH..Miner
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

Nice little score there Mr. Hartford! :icon_thumleft:

I can't wait for the weather to cool a bit and I can get out and dig some Mercs myself. I tried to start a bit early this year, but found out that a heat index over 100 is just a little too much for a slightly overweight (and VERY out of shape) 40 year old Arkie. ;D
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

I did $300.00 in dimes two week-ends ago because I couldn't find any halves and I already done my weekly box. I damn near went blind, had to get my loop several times to read the date on the items that looked like they had a silver rim.

It is hell getting old.... :tongue3:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good score on the silver and kudo's on the tenacity to do that much.
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

always wanted to complete a roll of dimes, you just got half, but no way i could do that much of a search, 1 box i find to be dreadful.

how long it take you to search?
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

Gotta hand it to ya, Rich! That's a lot of dimes to look through. BTW...who won!
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

rileyboy said:
Gotta hand it to ya, Rich! That's a lot of dimes to look through. BTW...who won!
rileyboy

Silvercop won
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

d2arcing said:
always wanted to complete a roll of dimes, you just got half, but no way i could do that much of a search, 1 box i find to be dreadful.

how long it take you to search?

I did 5 hours straight, took a break, and did another hour or two.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

Man, you are a dime marathon trooper! Cool scores none the less! I am curious, though, will you be re-rolling them all? That's another day right there!
 
Re: Today's 16 Boxes of Dimes

EpsilonMinus said:
Man, you are a dime marathon trooper! Cool scores none the less! I am curious, though, will you be re-rolling them all? That's another day right there!

I'll be dumping them all in a fast,and accurate coin counter,that eats up the dimes quickly.
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom