What's new

Todays 1K skunk

ramjet2187

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
926
Reaction score
141
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Today's 1K skunk

Title says it all. My weekly $1000 bag of halves tasted like chicken. No, more like skunk. Notta darn thing. No proofs, no odd coins, nothing. Oh, well; there's always next week.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 1K skunk

I got a bag of $700 today and the small thing a shunk bag......Matt
 
Re: Today's 1K skunk

Bummer. My 2 boxes were skunks too. 11 so far in a row!
 
Re: Today's 1K skunk

Same here 1k today skunk fridays 500. was a good box with 12 keepers . So I rushed today to get the other 2 boxes and zilch. oh well made my house payment with them. :headbang:
 
Re: Today's 1K skunk

The last 7 boxes that I've had were all skunks. Glad to see that I'm not the only one striking out.
 
Re: Today's 1K skunk

Last 5 boxes for me produced only one keeper but it was a walker. My first ever.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom