ArkieBassMan
Silver Member
Today's 2 boxes 4-30-10 Best single coin so far!
Box 1 was a total skunk. Not even a NIFC that I probably wouldn't have kept anyway. Box 2 had 3 40%ers and 2 90% - both Bens, including a very nice AU '49S. Looks like this thing has been in someone's collection since it came from the mint. I had 4 boxes ordered this week - 2 (from a different bank, although both use Loomis - as does EVERY bank here) did not come in. If it was my normal 2 box skunk like most weeks I wouldn't mind at all. But, seeing as though there were at least a few Bens in the system, I would REALLY have liked to have gotten those 2 extra boxes. The branch manager I deal with (and does the ordering) wasn't in today. This branch is so small that the Loomis truck doesn't even stop there. The manager has to drive to the main branch in a neighboring town every other week to pick up coins. Hopefully they did get ordered and did indeed come in, but just didn't make it to my branch and I'll get them early next week. At any rate, a little better than my average weekly take.
Box 1 was a total skunk. Not even a NIFC that I probably wouldn't have kept anyway. Box 2 had 3 40%ers and 2 90% - both Bens, including a very nice AU '49S. Looks like this thing has been in someone's collection since it came from the mint. I had 4 boxes ordered this week - 2 (from a different bank, although both use Loomis - as does EVERY bank here) did not come in. If it was my normal 2 box skunk like most weeks I wouldn't mind at all. But, seeing as though there were at least a few Bens in the system, I would REALLY have liked to have gotten those 2 extra boxes. The branch manager I deal with (and does the ordering) wasn't in today. This branch is so small that the Loomis truck doesn't even stop there. The manager has to drive to the main branch in a neighboring town every other week to pick up coins. Hopefully they did get ordered and did indeed come in, but just didn't make it to my branch and I'll get them early next week. At any rate, a little better than my average weekly take.
Upvote
0







