What's new

Todays 2 dime boxes

existentiallettuce

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Halves have been hard to come by here lately. Two dime boxes today yielded 2 silver, both from one box. My other box today was a CWI box full of nothing but 2006 p. If they had been 2008 p id be in a better mood.

HH
EL
 
Upvote 0
2 more for the pile!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
in my area, i average about 1 per box, so nice score! and, just out of curiosity, y do u want a box of 2008p dimes?
 
Chainchomp, I have no idea why, but 2008 was a low mintage year. Roughly one third of the normal production were struck. I don't know if they command anything right now, but seems like bu examples could be desireable in the future. If anyone else knows a more specific answer please chime in!
 
And by 2008, I mean 2009. The 09's both p and d are super low mintage. 08-09 was my first year in college, the years just run together :laughing9:
 
That seems about average on dimes for me as well. I will go through a few skunks but then I may find 3-5 in another box to make up for them. Seems like 1-1.5 is average per box.

Good luck to you.
 
Maybe I should try a box or two of dimes and see what happens.....Matt
 
That's about the same as finding one 40% half in a box of $500. Which is about what I've been averaging in halves lately!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom