What's new

Todays 2 thousand in change

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Today's 2 thousand in change

My one day off this week, so I zipped into town to pick up 4 dime boxes. Also got $500 in hand-rolled dimes. On the way home stopped by a tiny rural bank I have an account at tho I rarely use em to order.
The two young tellers there scraped up a total of $430 in cust-rolled halves. I decided to buy em all, knowing they were probably pillaged by the tellers already. They may be young, definitely not dumb in this case. Still, when I got home I found one lonely '64.
The hand rolled dimes produced 4 silvers.
The four dime boxes gave me 8 more, including 2 mercs from one box. ffd
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 2 thousand in change

I'd like that. Two mercs in one box. I've only got one. TOTAL. That's all the mercs I have in my collection, and my wife got that one for me for Christmas, since I didn't have one.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom