What's new

todays 20 boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 20 boxes

were all skunks. i think i am going to order 5K in dimes for next week.
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 20 boxes

silvercop said:
were all skunks. i think i am going to order 5K in dimes for next week.
Sounds like a plan. I'm not embarrassed to say that I'm way ahead in silver thanks to dimes, halves here just stink@ ffd
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Ugh - bummer, better luck next week.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Ordering the dimes sounds like a good plan. It appears that the halves in your area of operations has dried up. This stinks,but on the bright side you have pulled some serious silver in the past.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
Having never gotten a box with over 32 keepers I have no real expectations of a dream box or big score, so when my boxes dry up,which they must do, I'll easily make the switch to dimes.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

The most skunks I had was 8 boxes in a row. I was ready to change by then too!!!
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Must be a seasonal thing that Silver flows slow quickly after Christmas & New Year, wonder if thereare any longterm experts who can clue us in when it might pick up.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

ouch but must say can't wait to see how much dimes that produces :icon_thumright:
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Sounds like it is time for the dimes! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom