What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

just got finished with today's 4 brinks boxes here are the results

box1---skunk
box2---1- 1943 walker
box3---skunk
box 4---5- 40% kennedys

slim pickens again, oh well
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Well your a little ahead of me today finished 8 of my 10 brinks Boxes and have had 4 Skunks so far and ONLY 7 %40's in the other 4 with 2 more Boxes to go will have to wait hour or 2 before can get to them.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Slim but at least something for your troubles. Never know when the next big box will come! Maybe on your Thursday big 20 :headbang:

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

SC,
I hope you score bigtime on Thursday,but if you don't, and if you can, try ordering 12 grand in dimes. Just once, instead of the halves.
Myself as soon as I get to the point where my halves go sour I'm going to order $10,000.00 in dimes. I have special glasses just for the occasion so I don't go blind

HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Rich Hartford said:
SC,
I hope you score bigtime on Thursday,but if you don't, and if you can, try ordering 12 grand in dimes. Just once, instead of the halves.
Myself as soon as I get to the point where my halves go sour I'm going to order $10,000.00 in dimes. I have special glasses just for the occasion so I don't go blind

HH
Rich
It's funny you should say that Rich, I had prescription glasses made just for coin hunting. ffd
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I hope your boxes are better next time. :)
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

am amazed when you can find 1 lonely older coin in a box, how does ONE appear? boggles my mind

10k in dimes, i would love to just see the pics :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom