What's new

todays 4 loomis boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
out of four boxes two were skunks the third gave up one 40% and the fourth gave up two 40% for a grand total of 3 40's for today. still slim pickens here. i cant remember who it is that is posting that he wishes he lived on the east coast because his west coast boxes are so bad but i want to say he don't want to be nowhere near here and i am on the east coast
 
Upvote 0
silvercop said:
out of four boxes two were skunks the third gave up one 40% and the fourth gave up two 40% for a grand total of 3 40's for today. still slim pickens here. i cant remember who it is that is posting that he wishes he lived on the east coast because his west coast boxes are so bad but i want to say he don't want to be nowhere near here and i am on the east coast

Well there is always hope as long as you are getting a little something. I thought you were closer to the Gulf Coast? I'll have to break out my geography book :icon_scratch:
Good luck next week !
HH
Rich
 
actually rich i live 15 miles north of auburn alabama WARRRRRR EAGLE
 
My last weeks 2 boxes were skunks too. I get my next 2 tomorrow. Hope they are more friendly!
 
No, Silvercop that was me too man.. been skunked for 4 weeks.. I would be happy to announce finding 3 40%ers. Oh, btw.. I'm a hero member now with this post.. so Ugotit22 can't rag on people like me being new on the board even though I've been engaged in this hobby for 10 years. Although I wasn't me that complained about the amount of boxes he got in a week.
 
from what i am reading here most of the boxes (except rich's) have gone sour
 
silvercop said:
from what i am reading here most of the boxes (except rich's) have gone sour

Well, Rich's & Ugotit22 seem to get all the good boxes.. they're in the same area.. I would be happy to see my drought over.. Please, I need just one 40%er. I still look back at my stash and think it was a good ride. Believe me, my stash is not a large as people would think. I haven't done the quantity in boxes as other people here have but I've been doing it for 10 years. Most of the time, I did one box a week. Now I do like 2 boxes maybe 3 depending on the timing if I can dump quick enought. One can do the math and figure out what I get over the years.
 
And Ugotit22's boxes. If this keeps up I'm moving to Connecticut ;D
 
Grr, damn War Eagles or Tigers or what ever the heck you guys call them.... beat my Bulldogs last weekend! Wont matter anywho when the entire season gets forfited due to Newton. :D

Sorry you are getting all these skunks SC. I asked my supply bank to go back to boxes as bags have been awful. No silver and getting shorted on every bag. I believe that someone is shorting bags on purpose. Lost about $7 this week due to it. Only thing to show for it was a UK large cent magician coin. Sucks....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom