What's new

Todays 6 Boxes 2/11/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

Picked up six boxes today that were delayed due to the snowstorm. One was a skunk box.
Here is what I got

1x 1920 WLH
1x 1943 "
4x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1966 "
7x 1967 "
6x 1968 "
4x 1969 "

Out of the 14 boxes I did yesterday and today I got 60 keepers. One less than last week.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

You consistently pull the silver Rich, especially the Walkers. Hope that vein remains the same! ffd
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

:icon_thumright: - those are nice totals! I had a skunk run today. Got $250 in hand rolls from one bank. The teller said an old man brought them in. Maybe true but he took every silver first! Funny thing was not a coin newer than 1976. Solid rolls of 71, 72, 73 and 74... :-[

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

Dumping must be a real bummer. Nice job on the silver. You must need a pretty large safe by now.

OWS
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

obsessedwithsilver said:
Dumping must be a real bummer. Nice job on the silver. You must need a pretty large safe by now.

OWS
Don't need a safe.
I plant all of my silver so future generations of MDer's will continue to have the enjoyment of finding good coins.

HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

your finds amaze me week after week pretty consistent :icon_thumright:, how could you change hobbies?
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

Mr. Rich,
I just started last month and I have watched your posts. If I could ever be so lucky! I appreciate that you have responded to my meager finds. Geez, you do have that gift for locating silver! :hello2:
apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

Rich Hartford said:
obsessedwithsilver said:
Dumping must be a real bummer. Nice job on the silver. You must need a pretty large safe by now.

OWS
Don't need a safe.
I plant all of my silver so future generations of MDer's will continue to have the enjoyment of finding good coins.

HH
Rich
thank you for that, im just starting mding ;D
nice silvers :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

Wow Rich,

It looks as though it has not slowed down at all for you. That is good. Congrats!

Golden Silver
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes 2/11/10

consistently amazing. could you come on a road trip to Idaho to plant some walkers out here? Of course you would probably take home more silver than you plant.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom