Rich Hartford
Silver Member
Today's 7 Boxes of Halves
Did 7 boxes of halves today,all of which had some keepers.
Here is the take:
1x WLH
6x Ben
3x 1964
24x 40's
34 Keepers
Lately I've been getting damaged clad proofs which appear to be chemically ruined.
Also been getting marked coins with the name "Lombardo" on them.
Any Lombardo's out there? Just curious how far away my coins are coming from.
Tomorrow ScoobaSteve and I are going to do 4 boxes.
HH
Rich
Did 7 boxes of halves today,all of which had some keepers.
Here is the take:
1x WLH
6x Ben
3x 1964
24x 40's
34 Keepers
Lately I've been getting damaged clad proofs which appear to be chemically ruined.
Also been getting marked coins with the name "Lombardo" on them.
Any Lombardo's out there? Just curious how far away my coins are coming from.
Tomorrow ScoobaSteve and I are going to do 4 boxes.
HH
Rich
Upvote
0








