What's new

Todays 7 Boxes of Halves

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Did 7 boxes of halves today,all of which had some keepers.
Here is the take:
1x WLH
6x Ben
3x 1964
24x 40's
34 Keepers
Lately I've been getting damaged clad proofs which appear to be chemically ruined.
Also been getting marked coins with the name "Lombardo" on them.
Any Lombardo's out there? Just curious how far away my coins are coming from.
Tomorrow ScoobaSteve and I are going to do 4 boxes.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Nice average per box Rich. :icon_thumright:

N.Y.C. here, and I get plenty of the Lombardo marked halves. He writes it in kind of an L shape.

L
o
m
b
a
rdo

HH

Nick
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Good score, Rich. Lombardo must be a northern thing. I've never gotton any halves down here with that marking. Lots of other markings though. Good luck on tomorrow's boxes. HH

FL Junkman
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Rich, never seen Lombardo down here.
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

nice very nice. wish i could get boxes like that out here in the wild west.
hh
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Almost 5 per box average! I'll take that! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Rich,
Good score in these slim times. Bad week for me so far. Hopefully,
tomorrow it will pick up. All the best to you. BTW...I've never seen
any "Lombardo" marked coins.
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

No Lombardo's here in Upstate NY.....not many marked halves at all.....maybe 1 per roll.....
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Once again you manage to find that old silver, good score! :thumbsup: I haven't seen any Lombardo's around me, but have seen other members here posting about them.


cdickrun64 said:
No Lombardo's here in Upstate NY.....not many marked halves at all.....maybe 1 per roll.....

Wow, how many marked coins do you consider a lot?? I usually get 2 or 3 per box, never realized that was so far below average.
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Great boxes there Rich...you are a silver magnet! :laughing7:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

CardsNCoins said:
Nice average per box Rich. :icon_thumright:

N.Y.C. here, and I get plenty of the Lombardo marked halves. He writes it in kind of an L shape.

L
o
m
b
a
rdo

HH

Nick

That's how he marks them.
Rich
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Nice score Rich! :icon_thumleft:

Syrys said:
Wow, how many marked coins do you consider a lot?? I usually get 2 or 3 per box, never realized that was so far below average.

I don't think I have ever gotten more than 1 or 2 boxes that had less than 2-3 marked coins. Some boxes had hundreds. Most had 50-75.
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

No L's here, WTG man, consistant scores!
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Silver lightening seems to strike quite alot around you! Congrats on the boxes and hope the next boxes will bring you a big score.

I have never seen that signature/mark, but I have seen plenty of others. :laughing7:

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Nice batch of silver Rich.I have gotten the lombordo coins also, but long island isnt to far from you.but the hell with whats written on the coins, as long as they are silver.
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

awesome boxes!!! love to see that silver flowing! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

great score!!
i get many of the "loombardo"s here (new york city).
also been getting "I LUV JANET" lately, at least 1 per box :icon_scratch:
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Good score Rich, wish you luck on your next boxes :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
Re: Today's 7 Boxes of Halves

Good scores on those boxes Rich. I've seen some of those Lombardo coins here and many other types of marked coins. Gives us an idea of how many people are out there searching by all the different marks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom