What's new

Todays 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

Did 8 boxes of halves today,one of which was a skunk.
Here is what I got:
3x Bens
6x 1964 Kennedy
40x 40%
49 Keepers
That's it till October
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

pretty good :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

I'd take a $160 day anytime. Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

Rich,
Good finds...well done!
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

Not bad at all my friend!!! well done.
It does seem the silver gods are shining on us right now.
hh gl dan
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

:thumbsup: Not too bad
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

still doing good there rich :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

That's not bad, at least the pile got bigger! :icon_thumleft:. I've seen some recent sucess stories on here and decided to jump back in for a little bit. I ordered 2 boxes but they won't be in until Tues. of next week. I hope someone cashed in grandpa's coin collection recently.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

Nice score Rich -- keep up the good work!!! :thumbsup:

I would love to average 6+ silver halves per box!!!

$ilver$urfer :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

Lots of looking. Not too bad :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

Nice, more for the pile! I've ordered four boxes, been about a year since my last box. ffd
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

Good Finds. :icon_sunny: A lot more silver for the pile. I will be thinking about all you guys going thru coins while I am at a football game Friday night monitoring teenagers. :'(

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 9/29/10

Nice score Rich :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom