What's new

Todays 9 Half dollar boxes & a 1st 9/8/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 9 Half dollar boxes & a 1st 9/8/10

Did 9 boxes of halves today,none of which were skunks. No skunk boxes but plenty of one and two boxes
After nearly 2 years of hunting halves I finally got a 1970.
Here is what else I got
2x WLH
1x Ben
3x 1964
27x 40% Kennedy
31 Keepers in total
I'm going to pick up another box tomorrow and do a bit of dime hunting which I like to do once a month.
Starting next week I'm going to pick up a new supply bank and double up my orders.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 9 Half dollar boxes & a 1st 9/8/10

Congrats on the 1970, Rich. I just pulled a 1970 S from a bag about a week ago. Had only found one other 1970 D before that and I have been hunting almost two years. Need them 1970's to complete sets. HH

FL Junkman
 
Re: Today's 9 Half dollar boxes & a 1st 9/8/10

nice snag on the 70. it amazes me that your boxes continue to be that good. the boxes here have gone sour.
 
Re: Today's 9 Half dollar boxes & a 1st 9/8/10

Great score on that '70, they must be rare if it took you 2 years, considering the volume that you search. Good luck with the dimes, I love searching those, guaranteed thrill (but not quite like a 90% half). ffd
 
Re: Today's 9 Half dollar boxes & a 1st 9/8/10

Rich,
way to go on that 1970. Haven't been doing much CRHing the past couple of days, but managed a 1964 and 1967 from a tray today at the one bank I stopped at. Will be back at it on Friday.
all the best
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 9 Half dollar boxes & a 1st 9/8/10

two words: your amazing :notworthy:
 
Re: Today's 9 Half dollar boxes & a 1st 9/8/10

AWESOME SCORE!!! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom