What's new

Today's Birthday Walking Liberty Half Dollar.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes i'm getting up there.
Went to another area at Quarry Hill park.
The half was 8 inches deep and the tone sounded good but not like it would if their wasn't junk below it in the ground. DSCF2261.webpDSCF2262.webpDSCF2259.webpDSCF2263.webp and a 40% 1965 Washington QuarterDSCF2267.webp and a Canadian Quarter 1975DSCF2269.webpDSCF2270.webp:coffee2:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 38
Happy birthday and congrats on that big old silver and other nice finds
 
That's about the sharpest Walker I've ever seen....sweet!
 
I would say a coin at 8" attests to good hearing at your age, but then I saw it was a half dollar! Lol.

Great finds and happy birthday
 
Some beautiful woman graced your presence for your Birthday. Congrats on the beauties!
 
Happy Birthday and congrats on your Walker. Just wanted to let you know, that your 1965 Washington is not 40 % silver. That was only for the Kennedy Half Dollars. Your quarter is clad.
 
What a party you had...super nice finds on your special day! Happy Birthday!
 
Happy Birthday and congrats on your Walker. Just wanted to let you know, that your 1965 Washington is not 40 % silver. That was only for the Kennedy Half Dollars. Your quarter is clad.


Agree. Not one speck of silver in that quarter. Why it is shiny is beyond me. Must have been a recent drop. Sweet walker. I got one too today
 
Beautiful Walker! Happy Birthday!
 
The 1965 Quarter came out of the ground looking nice like that an was 3 or so inches deep and i thought they made 40 % quarters also and i now see they didn't.
That is the first clad quarter that looked so good. Most are dark.
 
pretty close to XF/AU AWESOME Walker
 
Happy birthday to you .And I have been a coin collector for over 60 years ,and that walker is at least ms60 or I will eat my hat.
 
Sweet Walker, excellent condition.. consider grading that one, congrats!! :occasion14:
 
I agree with MS60, all feathers, neckline, both hooters , can't see any flaws----wish the luster could be captured---probably sparkles. WOW
Happy birthday to you .And I have been a coin collector for over 60 years ,and that walker is at least ms60 or I will eat my hat.
 
Man, that is one sweet Walker,,
Happy birthday and Congrats on a nice hunt.
 
Congrats on the nice condition Walker.

You had me going for a minute on 40% quarter...

Best of luck sir!
 
Sorry to burst ur bubble but the 65 quarter is clad..... no silver content
 
That Walker is a beauty! Congrats on a sweet find!
 
What a beautiful half dollar, such detail! Congratualtions!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom