What's new

Todays Bounty........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Bounty........

Was nothing to write home about but I did pull some silver. It took 5 boxes for 31 keepers....not a good ratio at all, but oh well......that is all the silver gods offered today. Tomorrow is another day.........

I tried two boxes from a bank in another town about 25 minutes south of me. They both had a different CWI#......both skunks. Not good.

8-64's
3-66's
8-67's
6-68's
2-69's
3-Franklin's 52, 62-D & 63-D
1-2002-P

31 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P6250021.webp
    P6250021.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 405
  • P6250022.webp
    P6250022.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 416
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Bounty........

Do you work? ;D
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

Nice. I'll be bummin till Thursday when i try out the CU. Might have to get some dimes to hold me over LOL. I should order another box from the regular source to come in Friday- trying to maximize my searching but don't want to waste on another skunk. Decisions decisions, the city is my oyster since I got a dump bank haha. HH Mark
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

wildrider said:
Do you work? ;D

That's what my employer calls it anyway...lol. 8 hours a day ???....well now......sshhhhh. I utilize lunch hours to the upmost plus some......use some of my 1st job time to plan/scheme for my 2nd job....again, ssshhhh.
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

lejeuene said:
wildrider said:
Do you work? ;D

That's what my employer calls it anyway...lol. 8 hours a day ???....well now......sshhhhh. I utilize lunch hours to the upmost plus some......use some of my 1st job time to plan/scheme for my 2nd job....again, ssshhhh.

LOL!!!

Truly addicted!
Great job on the 64's & Bens!!!
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

Nice. I can see my next picture will have to be a "silver pyramid".
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

Well that's still a decent haul LJ! ;D
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

At least you're still pulling from boxes, LJ.

Here in Jawja I ain't pulled from bank boxes in ahwhile........

Robin
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

Where in the heck do you keep 72 pounds of SILVER or 407 rolls of Silver or $15,785.00?


You have a big safe?
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

AOSDC said:
Where in the heck do you keep 72 pounds of SILVER or 407 rolls of Silver or $15,785.00?


You have a big safe?


I keep these coins in a safety deposit box.

I haven't added it up but I don't think I have 72 pounds of silver & it is for sure over 72 pounds of coins though.
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

CaptainRobin said:
At least you're still pulling from boxes, LJ.

Here in Jawja I ain't pulled from bank boxes in ahwhile........

Robin
Hey CaptainRobin,do you know how far you live from Kickstart?He's been getting some decent and a few GREAT boxes lately,how far could he possibly be from you,to where you get nothing good in your boxes and he strikes silver almost every time ???

Maybe there are several coin warehouses down there and your just pulling from the wrong one,not to mention the other 9 or 10 hunters in Georgia who post on here as well and don't find much in their boxes ???.
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

Anyone ever use the silver calculator on coinflation.com? Lejeune, you might have 72 pounds of silver. I forget how may troy ounces it takes to make a pound but just your numbers for your 40% kennedys 5457 shows that you have about 807 troy ounces and 10556.27 avg. melt value price. And that is even with the price of 13.08 per ounce instead of yesterdays 13.34 or something like that.
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

Hey, schramm,

I don't know where kickstart is, but here on the coast it seems the two carriers are LM, and Loomis. Both use the yellow/white boxes and wrappers. All boxes are showing up dated February this year. CWI # 27, 16 Feb 2007, Inspected by #4054. They're ALL skunks.

I've done several boxes. I quit ordering.

Robin
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

I hope there is something like that in my first bag.
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

lejeuene said:
AOSDC said:
Where in the heck do you keep 72 pounds of SILVER or 407 rolls of Silver or $15,785.00?


You have a big safe?


I keep these coins in a safety deposit box.

I haven't added it up but I don't think I have 72 pounds of silver & it is for sure over 72 pounds of coins though.

90%= 696 coins/ 807.0545 Troy Ounces
40%= 5457 coins/ 251.7403
Frankilns= 81 coins/ 29.2974
Walkers= 34 coins/ 12.2977
-----------------------------------------------------------
1100.3899 Troy Ounces

1100.3899 troy ounces to Ounces 1207.284
Ounces to Pounds= 75.4552

1207.284 x $ 12.83 Per Ounce = $ 15,489.00 of Silver Melt Value
 
Re: Today's Bounty........

AOSDC said:
lejeuene said:
AOSDC said:
Where in the heck do you keep 72 pounds of SILVER or 407 rolls of Silver or $15,785.00?


You have a big safe?


I keep these coins in a safety deposit box.

I haven't added it up but I don't think I have 72 pounds of silver & it is for sure over 72 pounds of coins though.

90%= 696 coins/ 807.0545 Troy Ounces
40%= 5457 coins/ 251.7403
Frankilns= 81 coins/ 29.2974
Walkers= 34 coins/ 12.2977
-----------------------------------------------------------
1100.3899 Troy Ounces

1100.3899 troy ounces to Ounces 1207.284
Ounces to Pounds= 75.4552

1207.284 x $ 12.83 Per Ounce = $ 15,489.00 of Silver Melt Value

Damn!!! Am I allowed to say that word in here?? ???

Thank you AOSDC for calculating this for me. I can't let my husband see this....ha! That just motivates me even more now.....I think I am due for a road trip......lol.

Look, I am sure there are many folks out there that have silver numbers that make this look small in comparison. FB can probably tell us this. They are smarter & just don't post like we do.

Thanks again AOSDC....your a sweetie! I'll never doubt you again!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom