What's new

Todays box 6/26

Treasure-Slut

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today's box 6/26

Well it was nearly a smelly skunk, but in one of the last few rolls I found a 1967 40%. At least it is in Uncirculated condition..nice and lustery. I have 6 boxes to go through tommorow though so I'm hoping for a score.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's box 6/26

:thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's box 6/26

Keep trying you never know what might be in that next box. Maybe you should ask your dragon for help, I hear they're good at finding treasure.
 
Re: Today's box 6/26

Well at least we did somewhat better on the 6 boxes we went through today.

I'll let my buddy the OP post our results later... some interesting numbers in them. ;)

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom