What's new

todays box

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
today's box

Entering my 4th week into this hobby and picked up my first non skunk box. Produced 5 40%. Also picked up from the same bank $270.00 in loose and rolled and picked up a 1952 Franklin,a 1964 Kennedy,and a 40%.
Well I'm off to work and then two days of bank hopping.
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's box

Hey Hartford truly is Rich. Not a bad snag with those silvers. Good job, fill us in on your next few days finds.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: today's box

I like the loose & hand rolled better then boxes!
 
Re: today's box

kudos on not gettin' the skunk! and congrats on the ben!

good luck on the bank-hoppin' too. seems that, as of late, bank-hoppin' has been producing better than average results. here's hopin' your hoppin' produces a ton of bling!
 
Re: today's box

:wav:

I think you are going to need a partner soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: today's box

Back from work and have a few comments to make. This was my 4th box. The first box produced one 40% only because the box had been opened and there was a hand roll in there to replace a machine roll. So technically that box was a skunk as well as the next 2. This 4th box I fully expected to be a skunk,and in fact was going to be my last box. So I did not order anymore. I will tomorrow though.
My best grab was in a single roll, on the first day out. Beginners luck.

We will see how I do tomorrow. Hit or miss I report them all
 
Re: today's box

I like the loose & hand rolled better then boxes!
Ditto

if you keep at it the finds will come....and bigger ones....persistance pays off....good luck :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom