C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 17, 2018 #1 I went out today too one of my washouts that had been flooded & found all brokes the pendant would of been nice but was broke right at the hole thought I would find more but that's the way hunting goes sometimes! Attachments image.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 107 image.webp 166 KB · Views: 92 image.webp 329.9 KB · Views: 102 Upvote 0
I went out today too one of my washouts that had been flooded & found all brokes the pendant would of been nice but was broke right at the hole thought I would find more but that's the way hunting goes sometimes!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 17, 2018 #2 Nice finds , that pendant would have been sweet , also the Adena looking base would have been a nice point
Nice finds , that pendant would have been sweet , also the Adena looking base would have been a nice point
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 18, 2018 #3 Thats better than my latest finds