What's new

Todays coin run 10-30-2007

GMan00001

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
2,539
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's coin run 10-30-2007

Did this weeks coin run today well because I could. :)

Stop #1
cashed in some rejects (about $250 of it was pennies).
Ended up picking up a 2005-P Canadian quarter and a 1957-D nickel

Stop #2
nothing

Stop #3
2 - $50 bags of pennies

Stop #4
I was planning on asking for bags of pennies or nickels off the coin machine as well as halves. Note: This is a bank I had only ever stopped at once before. Well on my into the bank I noticed the armored truck dude hauling out 2 bags of pennies and a bag of nickels. Oh well, instead I picked up $32.50 in loose half dollars.

Stop #5
1 - $200 bag of nickels
2 - $50 bags of pennies


Well the $32.50 in loose halves were a skunk.

The $200 bag of nickels was actually pretty good.
1 - 1943-P War Nickel
2 - 1943-S War Nickels
56 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1939(2), 1940(3), 1940-D, 1941(3), 1942, 1946(2), 1946-D, 1948-D, 1949(2), 1949-D, 1951-D, 1952, 1952-S, 1953-D, 1954(2), 1954-D(2), 1954-S, 1955-D, 1956(3), 1956-D(3), 1957, 1957-D(6), 1958, 1958-D(10), 1959-D(5))

14 Canadian (1963, 1965(2), 1975, 1978(2), 1984, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1999(4))

2 Foreign (Germany, 5 Euro Cent (2002-G), Jamaica, 5 Dollars (1996))

1 Westaim token (2001) <---no idea other than it has the westaim logo on it (see westaim.com)

1 penny
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's coin run 10-30-2007

Finished penny bag #1
12 wheat pennies (1929, 1937, 1941, 1941-D, 1944-D, 1946, 1951, 1952-D(2), 1953-D, 1956-D(2))

11 Canadian (1969, 1974, 1980, 1981(2), 1982, 1993, 1994, 1999, 2002(2))

1 - 2000 Wide AM

5 Nickels
 
Re: Today's coin run 10-30-2007

Finally finished another bag of pennies from this batch...been a busy weekend so far. Searched it Friday night, didn't finish until this morning with the error search and record keeping part (last 15 minutes or so).

Best bag I've had in awhile.

1 Indian Head (1890)

25 wheat pennies (1937, 1938, 1939, 1944, 1944-D, 1945(2), 1945-D, 1946-D(3), 1946-S, 1947-D, 1950-D(2), 1952-D(2), 1954-D(2), 1955-D, 1956-D(2), 1957-D(3))

35 Canadian (1959, 1960, 1963(2), 1964, 1971(2), 1974(2), 1975, 1976, 1977(2), 1979(2), 1981(2), 1982(3), 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991(2), 1993(3), 1994, 1996, 1998(2), 2001, 2005, 2007-RCM)

1 Foreign (Bahamas, 1 Cent (1992))

The indian head was my first in $4677.10 or 467,710 pennies. Last one was in mid May. On the plus side, there were only 5 IH pennies from 1888-1909 that I didn't have and 1890 was one of them. :) The other 4 are 1894, 1895, 1908-S, 1909-S. Unfortunately, I only have 5 IH from 1859-1887 so I need a bunch to finish the set. The 5 IH pennies I do have from that range are 1859, 1861, 1880, 1881, and 1883.
 
Re: Today's coin run 10-30-2007

Finished another penny bag from this batch, from a different branch than the last one though..

1 - 1960 Small Date <-- 2nd of the year

18 wheat pennies (1918, 1940, 1944-D(2), 1946, 1946-D, 1948-D, 1949, 1950-D, 1954-D(2), 1956-D, 1957-D(4), 1958-D(2))

12 Canadian (1955, 1962, 1965, 1974, 1978, 1981(2), 1994(2), 2000, 2006(2))

1 Foreign (Austria, 2 Euro Cent (2005))

1 dime
 
Re: Today's coin run 10-30-2007

The last bag of pennies from this batch was okay, but nothing special.

14 wheat pennies (1919-S, 1941, 1945, 1946, 1946-D, 1946-S, 1950-D, 1951-D, 1953-D, 1953-S, 1956-D, 1957-D, 1958-D(2))

18 Canadian (1957, 1964, 1968, 1976, 1977(2), 1981, 1982(2), 1983, 1985, 1989(2), 1992(2), 1996, 1999, 2002)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom