What's new

Todays creek walk

beenlookin

Greenie
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's creek walk

4254541e8433a020982b945237dc7287.jpg
not sure about any of these. Please help

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
uploadfromtaptalk1461552994868.webpother sides

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk
 
All my creek has is mud, and small gold.
 
All the water is gone in ours.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk
 
Cant tell on the dark brown one but all the others I would keep
 
Really hard to tell from that material and creek stain. Some of the edges look worked but the creek can be very deceptive. Without holding it or seeing in person I couldn't say yes or no. But there are some very knowledgable folks here that will prob chime in
 
After looking again I think the dark brown one could be a water worn point looks to be Quartzite but a in hand inspection would be needed maybe at a artifact show
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom