Todays CRH

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Upvote 0
nice day, any day with silver is a great day for me :)

mind me asking what is so special about the 1979p near date suzy b's? i have a ton of them but never paid close attention to them. I tend to save the 1999 SBA's over any other date for some reason, maybe the lower mintage, thanks
hh
buff

BuffaloBoy said:

mind me asking what is so special about the 1979p near date suzy b's? i have a ton of them but never paid close attention to them. I tend to save the 1999 SBA's over any other date for some reason, maybe the lower mintage, thanks
hh
buff

Susan B was younger and more attractive on the 79 :-). By the time you 99's came around she was to far gone :-)

hh
buff

The near date was a design change late in 1979 so there are less of them but I will tell you that I see a lot of them. I collected them for a while but stopped because it was not hard to find them!

Is it worth picking up the SBA's? Do they resell good on eBay, or should I just leave them as is.

I keep the near dates. I've sold two, one for about seven bucks the other for about eight. Keeping the rest for now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back