What's new

Todays Dimes

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's Dimes

Since I'm having a poor half Dollar month I hit the dimes again. Picked up 4 boxes (one of which was a skunk) and $350.00 in handrolled.
Just a little bit for the pile.
1x Mercury
1x 80% Canadian
9x Roosevelts
11 keepers just like last time
I'll be dumping tomorrow and do the same.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Dimes

i thought mercs were rare... you make it look ez
 
Re: Today's Dimes

Rich,
Good results on the dimes! I never pull more than a couple from a box, and Lord knows checking dates on those is an "eye test" for a guy with my peepers. Thank goodness the edges usually sparkle for silver. :laughing7:
Take care and good luck with your bank on the halves.
Steve
 
Re: Today's Dimes

Rich,
Good dime score. They all add up.
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's Dimes

Not bad score, almost 4 per box! Semi-easy to dump, congrats! ffd
 
Re: Today's Dimes

Never found more than one keeper per box. You have the magic touch!

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's Dimes

Hey Rich, Nice score on the dimes. Waiting on your halve report hope you hit it big :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's Dimes

Rich,

For what hat you call a poor month. I would :hello2: :headbang: :laughing7:.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom