S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Mar 28, 2014 #1 The farmer plowed his fields and it rained lastnight, so I slopped through the mud and found these.... Attachments march28finds.webp 223.9 KB · Views: 149 Upvote 0
The farmer plowed his fields and it rained lastnight, so I slopped through the mud and found these....
Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Mar 28, 2014 #2 Nice haul. Like the top left
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2014 #3 You got a couple nice finds there!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2014 #4 Like that red one
S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Mar 28, 2014 Thread Owner #5 The red one is my favorite too
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2014 #6 Good finds. The red one is awesome.
S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Mar 28, 2014 Thread Owner #7 It has one tiny knick out of the top, but otherwise whole. I havent found too many whole one since I started hunting, so I get excited
It has one tiny knick out of the top, but otherwise whole. I havent found too many whole one since I started hunting, so I get excited
wvplug Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2014 Messages 343 Reaction score 101 Golden Thread 0 Location Randolph County, WV Detector(s) used AT Pro and Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2014 #8 :O)
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2014 #9 Nice finds I like the red one!!!
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2014 #10 It is some good finds ,even if you did have to fight the mud. I fight it every time I go creek walking.
It is some good finds ,even if you did have to fight the mud. I fight it every time I go creek walking.
S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Mar 29, 2014 Thread Owner #11 If I'm gonna skip the gym to hunt I may as well get a good weighted down workout