deanv63 Sr. Member Joined Dec 14, 2009 Messages 271 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Quincy Illinois Detector(s) used whites dfx Sep 17, 2010 #1 I found these two old buttons, need id help. hanks! deanv63 Attachments Todays find! 008.webp 22.4 KB · Views: 169 Todays find! 003.webp 16.3 KB · Views: 162 Todays find! 005.webp 19 KB · Views: 165 Todays find! 009.webp 14.6 KB · Views: 158 Todays find! 006.webp 39.5 KB · Views: 155 Todays find! 008.webp 22.4 KB · Views: 156 Todays find! 008.webp 22.4 KB · Views: 168
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2010 #2 Second one is a modern blazer button. First one I need a clearer photo of (not sure it is even a button without a clearer pic). Regards, Buck Upvote 0
Second one is a modern blazer button. First one I need a clearer photo of (not sure it is even a button without a clearer pic). Regards, Buck
deanv63 Sr. Member Joined Dec 14, 2009 Messages 271 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Quincy Illinois Detector(s) used whites dfx Sep 18, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Hear two more, that the best I can do,Thanks! Attachments Todays find! 024.webp 40 KB · Views: 151 Todays find! 027.webp 39.1 KB · Views: 163 Todays find! 029.webp 35.3 KB · Views: 150 Todays find! 030.webp 34.6 KB · Views: 151 Upvote 0
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2010 #4 I think both are modern. The one you posted better photos of, I think is a snap rather than a button. Upvote 0
I think both are modern. The one you posted better photos of, I think is a snap rather than a button.
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 18, 2010 #5 Will. Or "Buck" is spot on as usuall. I saw your post on "today's finds" The back wasn't shown making me think British Navy Purser. Not this time I'm sorry Upvote 0
Will. Or "Buck" is spot on as usuall. I saw your post on "today's finds" The back wasn't shown making me think British Navy Purser. Not this time I'm sorry
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,308 Reaction score 48,556 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2010 #6 BuckleBoy said: I think both are modern. The one you posted better photos of, I think is a snap rather than a button. Click to expand... We say popper button or some say popper snap button Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said: I think both are modern. The one you posted better photos of, I think is a snap rather than a button. Click to expand... We say popper button or some say popper snap button
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2010 #7 It had me thinking something like Spanish Marine Artillery (if there is such a thing) until I seen the back! Upvote 0
It had me thinking something like Spanish Marine Artillery (if there is such a thing) until I seen the back!