Today's "find!" Old medicine bottles

EagleEye1

Banned
Apr 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
Putting this under "today's finds" as I found an identical one on display today and found out the time period it was made! Too cool! I love old bottles and collecting them. This one I have I thought was like 1890-1920ish, turns out I was wrong and I am FINE with that! The picture with the description of the exact same druggist and bottle was at a "Museum", the other two photo's are of me holding My exact bottle and an up close photo of the embossing of the bottle. A cool find today on the time period it was made! I have a few from druggists in my area as well that are very cool and very rare. 8-) View attachment 1926087 View attachment 1926088 View attachment 1926089

Upvote 5

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
local druggist bottles are always a winner in my book...because locals always want them....but we gotta work on them nails, no way near grimy enough for a seasoned digger:laughing7:JK

OP
OP
E

EagleEye1

Banned
Apr 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
local druggist bottles are always a winner in my book...because locals always want them....but we gotta work on them nails, no way near grimy enough for a seasoned digger:laughing7:JK

It's 2021 and I just got my nails did this weekend....lol, nah. I just haven't had many options to metal detect this year. But, now I am following my passion and finding some areas that are of great potential! My nails Friday afternoon looked like hell, but cleaned up asap though. I dunno, my friend says the same as well, but sees me work just as hard at bush craft. I just throw a fit when I break a nail for the lulz on his videos!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread