Todays "Find"

Mississippi Yankee

Jul 22, 2005
Petal MS
Today's "Find"

In the immortal words of Buckwheat ( or was it Stimey ? ::) ) .... HERE I IS !! ;D

My best find of today was having Internet Access for the 1st time in 5 weeks !! .... my best find since August 29th was having a roof still remaining over my head after Katrina's visit to South Mississippi. It is like a bomb went off here. The landscape has changed dramatically.

Thanks all who expessed interest in my well-being. It IS appreciated !!

Have not got a lot of hunting in as of late, I am sure you will understand. Hopefully, I can start getting back into the regular routine soon.

Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Today's "Find"

YEA!!!! I am so glad to see you post!! Thankful that you all are alright and glad that you got to keep your house!

Nana ;)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Welcome back, MY. I'm glad you're doing OK and you still have a home to go to. Our prayers are with you.

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL

There were a lot of people praying for ya'll here. Glad to see you back and with a roof over your head. I can't imagine what ya'll have gone through!

vicki

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Alright Yank, glad you and family are ok. If you ever make to SW MO let us know and we will take you hunting. I was at my Dentist today and they had folks in from your way helping them. HH, and good luck.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It's A Relief to At Least Know Your OK ,

Neighborhoods Can Be Rebuilt.

Welcome Back