coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2018 #1 Big Field is getting tilled up good where I grew up... Still needs a good rain or two but I did manage to find one today.. it's a little beat up but now I know where to be looking Upvote 0
Big Field is getting tilled up good where I grew up... Still needs a good rain or two but I did manage to find one today.. it's a little beat up but now I know where to be looking
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2018 #2 Nice find , always good to go back to old stomping grounds. Crazy how many “rough” points you find I know quartz is harder to work but still lol
Nice find , always good to go back to old stomping grounds. Crazy how many “rough” points you find I know quartz is harder to work but still lol
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2018 Thread Owner #3 arrow86 said: Nice find , always good to go back to old stomping grounds. Crazy how many “rough” points you find I know quartz is harder to work but still lol Click to expand... I think it used to be a good one one side was worked good, think the tractor got the other side
arrow86 said: Nice find , always good to go back to old stomping grounds. Crazy how many “rough” points you find I know quartz is harder to work but still lol Click to expand... I think it used to be a good one one side was worked good, think the tractor got the other side
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2018 #4 Nice one! Hope you find more!
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 2, 2018 #5 Good find! That's what most of my quartz look like.