jewelerdave
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2007
- Messages
- 850
- Reaction score
- 98
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
First bank was a bummer, went on a short road trip, some other CRH beat me by just an hour at a small town bank.
At least I cleared out the surrounding banks the week before, just missed this one.
Also found out that someone is breaking a CRH rule and is making it hard for everyone.
One bank said they will now only sell $100 of halves a day to "A" customer because and this is right from the tellers Mouth "people are going though and pulling the silver and taking them back to deposit"
Thanks Idiot. Take it to a different bank To dump, your making it hard on yourself and others. And why the heck are you telling people that that is what your doing? Its pretty easy to open up a small account at a dump bank or branch that does not deal with halves and sends them to the fed. its easy to do and does not get bureaucracy involved. Talk about cutting your own throat!
So this is a warning to anyone hunting in CO.
If you dont want me to spike a bunch of skunk boxes around at different banks dont go cutting our throats and giving us a bad name. I do have scales accurate enough that I can weight out the rolls and the difference in weight will tell me even if there is just one %40 in there. Or silver, I can put these skunk boxes all over the place and Only I am going to know, At the rate I am going at about $8000 to $12000 worth of halves a week I can put a pretty big stock of bad boxes around and the banks wont order new boxes(exept what I order) if they have a bunch on hand in the vaults and they will add up! And it will be skunks and nothing but. I am sorry but if you take the fun and opportunity of of good CRH I can do the same and give ya hours of wasted gas and time chasing down opportunities that are not there. JUST DUMP AT A BANKS THAT YOUR NOT GETTING THEM FROM AND DONT GIVE AWAY WHAT YOUR DOING AT THE SAME TIME!
Anyway todays hunt went well.
Got my First V nickel a 1899
a 42 war nickel and a hand full of other old dates not worth mention.
Landed
6 1964 kens
17 40% kens
2 proofs, a nice 2003 and a beat up 1980
Also got a strange coin that looks like it may be Korea or China, Looking at it better I think it may be China date of 1949 to 1984 One side has part of hte great wall on it and the other has some stars, Communism stuff maybe? thats my guess.
I also nabbed a 20 1985 New Zealand coin. Back has a Kiwi on it, pretty cool looking.
At least I cleared out the surrounding banks the week before, just missed this one.
Also found out that someone is breaking a CRH rule and is making it hard for everyone.
One bank said they will now only sell $100 of halves a day to "A" customer because and this is right from the tellers Mouth "people are going though and pulling the silver and taking them back to deposit"
Thanks Idiot. Take it to a different bank To dump, your making it hard on yourself and others. And why the heck are you telling people that that is what your doing? Its pretty easy to open up a small account at a dump bank or branch that does not deal with halves and sends them to the fed. its easy to do and does not get bureaucracy involved. Talk about cutting your own throat!
So this is a warning to anyone hunting in CO.
If you dont want me to spike a bunch of skunk boxes around at different banks dont go cutting our throats and giving us a bad name. I do have scales accurate enough that I can weight out the rolls and the difference in weight will tell me even if there is just one %40 in there. Or silver, I can put these skunk boxes all over the place and Only I am going to know, At the rate I am going at about $8000 to $12000 worth of halves a week I can put a pretty big stock of bad boxes around and the banks wont order new boxes(exept what I order) if they have a bunch on hand in the vaults and they will add up! And it will be skunks and nothing but. I am sorry but if you take the fun and opportunity of of good CRH I can do the same and give ya hours of wasted gas and time chasing down opportunities that are not there. JUST DUMP AT A BANKS THAT YOUR NOT GETTING THEM FROM AND DONT GIVE AWAY WHAT YOUR DOING AT THE SAME TIME!
Anyway todays hunt went well.
Got my First V nickel a 1899
a 42 war nickel and a hand full of other old dates not worth mention.
Landed
6 1964 kens
17 40% kens
2 proofs, a nice 2003 and a beat up 1980
Also got a strange coin that looks like it may be Korea or China, Looking at it better I think it may be China date of 1949 to 1984 One side has part of hte great wall on it and the other has some stars, Communism stuff maybe? thats my guess.
I also nabbed a 20 1985 New Zealand coin. Back has a Kiwi on it, pretty cool looking.
Ht 2007 CRH Total: 10 2 07
War Nickels – 2
Buffalo Nicks - 1
V Nickel 1 (1899)
proof Nickel - 1
Sil Dimes - 2
Sil Wash Qtrs - 0
90% Kennedy - 60
40% Kennedy - 434
Franklins - 14
Walkers - 9
Barber – 2 (1904, 1910s)
Comm. Sil Halves – 1 1992 columbus
Prf Halves - 35
of witch are Silver Proofs 12
Ikes - 37
War Nickels – 2
Buffalo Nicks - 1
V Nickel 1 (1899)
proof Nickel - 1
Sil Dimes - 2
Sil Wash Qtrs - 0
90% Kennedy - 60
40% Kennedy - 434
Franklins - 14
Walkers - 9
Barber – 2 (1904, 1910s)
Comm. Sil Halves – 1 1992 columbus
Prf Halves - 35
of witch are Silver Proofs 12
Ikes - 37
Attachments
Upvote
0







