What's new

Todays finds, points and broken banner stone and a drill

sullymission

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2015
Messages
51
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
eastern North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's finds, points and broken banner stone and a drill

Walked 2 hours in eastern nc (Sampson county) This field is my honey hole. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430608098.731067.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430608126.577737.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430608156.082452.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430608274.092511.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430608302.281190.webp ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430608387.876621.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430608422.524106.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice walk you had. 2 hours wasn't very long for that many good finds.
 
I agree we have had a lot of rain and the field had a great wash down every row. One of the cleanest fields I have ever been in. This is my first banner stone I dug around hoping to find the other half...no luck
 
Very nice hunt. I really like the drill.
 
Excellent finds! Continued good hunting!
 
I agree we have had a lot of rain and the field had a great wash down every row. One of the cleanest fields I have ever been in. This is my first banner stone I dug around hoping to find the other half...no luck

The fields around here are the worst I have seen in years. Sprayed them but haven't done nothing since. Looks like a bunch of dead weeds hardly any dirt showing. :(
 
That broken banner stone steals the day!! Maybe the other half will show up nearby. Good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom